My daughter poisoned by her best friend – Actress Ronke Oshodi alleges

•Ronke Oshodi

Famous thespian, Actress Ronke Oshodi has revealed how her daughter got poisoned by her bestie.

The actress in a video posted on her Instagram account narrated how her daughter was allegedly poisoned by her friend and roommate.

She disclosed that she got a phone call three weeks ago from her daughter’s school that she had been hospitalised after drinking bleach.

The actress further explained that upon her arrival, she saw her in a distressed state. She also added that she suspected her daughter’s friends and roommates to have poisoned her with the intention to kill her.

“About 3 weeks ago, they called me around 3:45 am to say that my daughter Jummy drank hypo. I went to the school, and I met her crying; she wasn’t herself. It seems like her friends dropped hypochlorite in her water to kill her. They poured it inside her bottle, which I gave her. I intentionally do not want to mention the name of the school because I don’t want to ruin it,” Oshodi said.





Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here