•Minister of Works David Umahi The federal government has re-awarded the revoked section of the Abuja-Kaduna highway to an inactive and obscure company, investigations reveal. The company, Infoquest Nigeria Limited as announced by the Minister of Works, David Umahi, had secured the contract for the completion of the remaining sector of Section...
•Mohamed Salah Mohamed Salah said talks over a new Liverpool contract have not moved on significantly after starring once more in a 5-0 thrashing of West Ham on Sunday to help open up an eight-point Premier League lead. The Egyptian scored once and set up two more goals to take his tally of goals in […]
The federal government has terminated the contract for the Rehabilitation of the Abuja-Kaduna-Zaria-Kano Dual Carriageway, Section I (Abuja-Kaduna) from Julius Berger Construction company. A statement by the Director of Press, Federal Ministry of Works, Mohammed Ahmed, said the decision was made following the failure of the management of Berge...
•Mohamed Salah Mohamed Salah said he is not focused on his future beyond this season, with less than a year to run on his contract at Liverpool. The Egyptian has written himself into the record books of the English giants, scoring 213 goals since joining in 2017. Salah is just one of three huge players […]
The House of Representatives yesterday resolved to constitute a Sub-Committee from within to launch a separate investigation into the desirability or otherwise of continuing with the Molecular Power System (MPS) oil theft detection system. Chairman, Special Committee on Crude Oil Theft, Hon. Alhassan Ado-Doguwa disclosed this in Abuja while ad...
The Merseyside club have so far rejected two offers of £43million and £50m from United for their defender this summer. Everton have valued Branthwaite at between £70 – £80m and are determined to keep the 21-year-old, unless a huge bid is received, reports AFP. The defender’s price tag has been justified by Everton, who flagged […]...
•Former CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele A prosecution witness in the trial of former Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Governor Godwin Emefiele yesterday told the Lagos State Special Offences Court in Ikeja that he was forced to part with $600,000 (N216 million at the time) before being paid for a contract he handled for the apex […]
•House of Representatives The House of Representatives today set up an ad-hoc committee to investigate the procurement process of the contract for the Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway project and report to the House within four weeks. The House also directed Minister of Works, Dave Umahi; the Minister of Finance, Wale Edun and the Attorney-Genera...
•Mbappe Paris Saint-Germain player, Kylian Mbappe, has reached an agreement, signed two weeks ago, by which, from July 1, the French striker will become a Real Madrid player. An article published today by Spanish newspaper MARCA revealed that the French striker has already signed a 5-year contract with the Spanish giants that will go into [&he...
•Olu Agunloye A Federal Capital Territory High Court in Apo, today, granted bail in the sum of N50m to a former Minister of Power and Steel, Olu Agunloye. The court had ordered his remand in the Kuje Correctional Service pending the hearing of his bail application over an alleged $6 billion fraud in connection to […]

