Skip to content
Thursday 20 August 2026
  • Home
  • Advertise with us
  • Contact
The Frontier
Click to read
The Frontier
  • News
  • Crime
  • Politics
  • Headlines
  • Education
  • Health
  • Business & Economy
  • Sports
  • More
    • International
    • Religion
    • Entertainment
    • Info Tech
    • Matilda Showbiz
      • Gists
      • Music
      • Gossips
      • Oga MAT
      • Romance
    • Arts & Culture
    • Environment
    • Opinion
    • Features
    • Epistles of Anthony Kila
    • EyeCare with Dr Priscilia Imade
The Frontier
  • News
  • Crime
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Headlines
  • Education
  • International
  • Business & Economy
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Arts & Culture
  • Environment
  • Health
  • Matilda Showbiz
    • Gists
    • Music
    • Gossips
    • Oga MAT
    • Romance
  • Opinion
  • Epistles of Anthony Kila
  • EyeCare with Dr Priscilia Imade
  • Info Tech
  • Interview
The Frontier
Click to read
News
News

Tiktok video: Ribadu demands apology, retraction from Naja’atu Muhammad

The FrontierThe FrontierFebruary 4, 2025 4382 Minutes read0

•National Security Adviser, Malam Nuhu Ribadu

The National Security Adviser (NSA), Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, has demanded public apology and retraction from leader of Northern Star, Hajia Naja’atu Muhammad, over a Tik Tok video which he alleged is malicious.

In the Tiktok video, Hajia Muhammad accused the NSA of serving in President Bola Tinubu’s government, whom he castigated when he was the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), reports Daily Trust.

In a letter through his lawyer, Dr Ahmed Raji, SAN, the NSA said publicly or privately, he has never maintained such viewpoint.

He said the damage that had been done as a result of the Tiktok video was unquantifiable.

In the letter dated February 4, 2025, and signed by Dr. Raji, reads, “Clearly, in the text of your recording [reproduced and translated above] you stated that when our client served as the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes, [EFCC] he allegedly named President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, alongside Sen. George Akume and Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu [all former Governors, and in that order] as the governors in Nigeria who stole the most from public treasury.

“You also stated that today, our client who once held the above odious view about President Tinubu has turned around to be his staunchest defender; especially, with regard to what you stated to be the government’s agenda to silence voices of dissent to the government, citing the alleged arrest of a certain Prof. Usman Yusuf as an example.

“You also stated that our client’s alleged attitudinal change towards President Tinubu means that he has either become a liar or that he lied when he allegedly described President Tinubu, Sen. Akume, Sen. Kalu and other governors as thieves.

“Privately or publicly, our client has never expressed the above viewpoint about President Tinubu and/or Senators George Akume and Orji Uzor Kalu, which you attributed to him.

“In fact, our client has never held such a viewpoint about the President; hence, it came as a complete surprise to him when his attention was drawn to the aforesaid publication by you against him.

“In the foregoing premise, our client hereby challenges you to provide evidence of your allegations therein against him; which have cast him as double-faced, duplicitous and deceitful in the eyes of right-thinking members of the society.

“Although masked as a clarion call to the North to rise up to your perceived injustice against the North by the government of the day, your publication is also inciteful of violence towards our client. Given this far-reaching ramification of your publication, our client will not sit back and watch his hard-earned reputation and goodwill destroyed by your malicious decision to not only lay false allegations against him, but also, to cause the same to be published for the world’s attention.

“Your intention to bring our client to public ridicule, opprobrium, scorn and shame etc., is laid bare when it is considered that you deliberately caused same to be published on social media, where it has since gone viral.

“Surely, the damage occasioned to our client by your deliberate but ill-advised action is unquantifiable. However, our client will be assuaged if you retract the said publication and tender an unreserved public apology to him in at least 5 [five] national daily newspapers within 7 [seven] days of receipt of this letter. If not, we have our client’s further instructions to seek redress against you in a court of law where exemplary damages will be claimed against you. Kindly be advised.”

Tags
apologydemandsNaja’atu MuhammadRibaduTiktok video
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppLinkedInEmailLink
Previous post Reps member condemns Fulani herdsmen attack in Ebonyi community
next post Tinubu rejects bill to establish university of education in Adamawa
Related posts
  • Related posts
  • More from author
News

Tinubu appoints Abel Enitan as new Head of Federal Civil Service

August 20, 20260
News

2027 elections: Broadcasters, online publishers, bloggers, others warned against disinformation, hate speech

August 19, 20260
News

BREAKING: Chaos as State Assembly workers lock out lawmakers in Edo

August 19, 20260
Load more
Read also
Inside Akwa Ibom Today

inside the Hill top newspaper

February 9, 20250
International

10 ways to qualify for British citizenship in the UK — Official

August 20, 20260
Sports

Why Man City lost to Arsenal in Community Shield — Maresca

August 20, 20260
Politics

2027: How Tinubu, Atiku, Obi spent elections campaign Day One

August 20, 20260
Politics

2027: I will bring back fuel subsidy if elected president — Former Vice President Atiku promises Nigerians

August 20, 20260
Business & Economy

Abuja’s whopping N390 billion debt raises posers over cost of Nigeria’s capital infrastructure boom under minister Wike

August 20, 20260
Crime

Stop unlawful detention, extortion or face sanctions — Abuja Police boss warns officers

August 20, 20260
Load more

inside the Hill top newspaper

February 9, 2025

10 ways to qualify for British citizenship in the UK — Official

August 20, 2026

Why Man City lost to Arsenal in Community Shield — Maresca

August 20, 2026

2027: How Tinubu, Atiku, Obi spent elections campaign Day One

August 20, 2026

2027: I will bring back fuel subsidy if elected president — Former Vice President Atiku promises Nigerians

August 20, 2026

Abuja’s whopping N390 billion debt raises posers over cost of Nigeria’s capital infrastructure boom under minister Wike

August 20, 2026

inside the Hill top newspaper

0 Comments

10 ways to qualify for British citizenship in the UK — Official

0 Comments

5 burnt to death scooping fuel from fallen tanker

0 Comments

Naira slumps further as dollar scarcity bites harder

0 Comments

BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Senate Minority Leader, orders election rerun

0 Comments

Follow us

FacebookLike our page
InstagramFollow us
YoutubeSubscribe to our channel
WhatsappContact us
Latest news
1

inside the Hill top newspaper

February 9, 2025
2

Barcelona reinstates Ter Stegen as captain

August 9, 2025
3

Real Madrid snatch late winner against Man City in UCL play-off

February 12, 2025
4

Power-drunk traditional ruler suspended for 6 months, under police interrogation •VIDEO

February 4, 2025
5

SERAP gives Tinubu 7 days to reveal selection process for new INEC chairman

September 29, 2025
6

Tinubu arrives Lagos for 50th ECOWAS anniversary

May 28, 2025
Popular
1

inside the Hill top newspaper

February 9, 2025
2

Vinicius back for Real Madrid Champions League clash – Ancelotti

December 6, 2024
3

It’s now my responsibility to fix it — Tinubu promises to address Nigeria’s challenges

August 14, 2026
4

Armed robbers storm Nursing College hostel in Delta, steal valuables, injure many female students

February 28, 2025
5

Teenage girl with 30 tortoises under clothes arrested at airport

April 30, 2026
6

PDP condemns Senator Natasha’s suspension, accuses Akpabio of cover-up

March 7, 2025

About The Frontier

The Frontier is Nigeria’s leading online newspaper. It is published by Okims Media Links Limited headed by Sunny Okim, a veteran journalist who is widely known as The Grandmaster, fondly called so by colleagues and friends for being Nigeria’s pioneer movie journalist.

Most viewed

inside the Hill top newspaper

February 9, 2025

Trump, First Lady attend premier of multimillion-dollar ‘Melania’ documentary •PHOTO SPLASH

January 30, 2026

Spain beat Germany in extra time to reach Euro 2024 semi-finals

July 6, 2024

Improved gas supply drives increased power generation after vandalism repairs

December 27, 2025

Top 10 most searched Nigerian Artistes on Google •FULL LIST

December 11, 2023
Top posts

Categories

  • News4917
  • Politics4572
  • Crime4408
  • International3035
  • Sports2454
  • Business & Economy2269
  • Headlines2218
  • Education1367
  • Matilda Showbiz983
  • Health875
  • Entertainment812
  • Africa573
  • Religion483
  • Environment364
  • Special277
  • Info Tech245
  • Arts & Culture240
  • Hunger protests in Nigeria224
  • Inside Akwa Ibom Today202
  • Interview186
  • Opinion153
  • EyeCare with Dr Priscilia Imade130
  • World Cup 202695
  • Advert34
  • Trends23
  • Epistles of Anthony Kila19
  • Local News5

© 2026 The Frontier, Published by Okims Media Links Limited.

designed by winnet services

  • Home
  • Advertise with us
  • Contact